In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you:
- ATRIOS FURNITURE S.L. (hereinafter, ATRIOS) is a company dedicated to the sale of Bath Furniture and Bath Accessories.
- ATRIOS is registered in the Registro Mercantil de Ciudad Real nº1/2013/2.673, Tomo 569, Libro 0, Folio 74, Hoja CR-22747, Inscripción 1ª.
- ATRIOS with VAT Number ESB13554779, is a company domiciled for the purposes of this information at Calle Prado 1, 13260 Bolaños de Calatrava, Ciudad Real (Spain), and is currently in charge of the exploitation, management and operation of the website atriosbaths.com.
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access and / or use of this portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that in their case are mandatory.
atriosbaths.com provides access to a multitude of products, information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, «the contents») on the Internet belonging to ATRIOS, or to third parties to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that ATRIOS offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them to:
- Engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, illegal pornographic, apology for terrorism or an attack against human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of ATRIOS, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
- All distinctive signs, trademarks, trade names, content, structure, design and presentation of the elements and any other information that appears on this website are the property of ATRIOS by itself or as an assignee and are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights.
- The user is prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating and, in general, any other form of exploitation of the elements referred to in the previous section without the express authorization of ATRIOS.
- The user will refrain from using means that can suppress, alter, evade or manipulate any protection devices or security systems that may be installed and that carry a risk or damage or disable the website and / or its contents.
- ATRIOS is not responsible for the possible inappropriate use that third parties make of this website, nor for the information that they transmit to third parties through it. The use of the contents that the user may make and the possible consequences, damages or losses that may arise, are the sole responsibility of the user. ATRIOS is excluded for damages of any kind caused to users by the use of links, directories and search tools, which allow users to access websites belonging to and / or managed by third parties as well as the Presence of viruses or other malicious codes in the contents that may cause any type of damage to the computer system, electronic documents or user files. ATRIOS reserves the right to exercise the legal actions it deems appropriate derived from any illegal use by third parties of the contents of its website.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
ATRIOS is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
ATRIOS reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located in its web.
In the event that links or hyperlinks were made to other Internet sites on behalf of the domain, ATRIOS will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will ATRIOS assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks. or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
ATRIOS reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who do not comply with the General Conditions of Use.
ATRIOS will pursue the breach of the conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
Modification of these conditions and duration
ATRIOS podrá modificar en cualquier momento las condiciones aquí determinadas, siendo debidamente publicadas como aquí aparecen.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between ATRIOS and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Spanish Courts and Tribunals.
Resolution of online disputes in consumer matters in accordance with Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/