In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (hereinafter, RGPD).
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Name: ATRIOS FURNITURE S.L.
- VAT Number: ESB13554779
- Address: Calle Prado 1, 13260 Bolaños de Calatrava, Ciudad Real (Spain)
- Phone: (+34) 635 490 411
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
The main purpose of said treatment is the management of registered users on our website, as well as the sending of advertising related to the products and services marketed by ATRIOS or for the sending of advertising, discounts and promotions of products and services of other entities. ATRIOS ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that, in no case, will they be transferred for any other use without the prior and express consent of our users. We will only ask for those data necessary for the provision of the required service and they will only be used for this purpose.
Legal basis of the treatments
For the registration, purchase and management of the guarantees, we will base the processing of the data on the execution of the purchase contract or within the framework of the pre-contractual relationship.
For the sending of commercial information, we will base the treatment on your consent, although if you are already a customer we will be able to send you information about similar products, always providing you with a simple and free means to unsubscribe.
The consent given here by the Holder for communication of data to third parties is revocable at any time, without retroactive effects.
On the occasion of the purchase, your data may be communicated to the following recipients:
- Banking entities for the payment of purchases by card and / or study of purchase financing and obtaining consumer loans.
- Entities that provide investigation, discovery and fraud prevention services, as well as minimizing the risk of its commission, based on the legitimate interest recognized by current regulations.
- To the Office of consumers and users in case of any claim.
- In the legally established cases, as is the case of the Security Forces and Bodies.
- To public administrations to which we have to provide information in order to comply with our legal obligations.
ATRIOS ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that, in no case, will they be transferred for any other use without the prior and express consent of our clients. We will only ask for those data necessary for the provision of the required service and they will only be used for this purpose.
Rights of the interested parties
The interested party has the following rights:
- You can request information about the stored personal data that concerns you (access)
- You may request that the inaccuracy of your personal data be corrected (rectification)
- You can request the elimination or limitation of the processing of your personal data and (deletion and limitation)
- You may also request that your personal data be made available to you in a structured, current and machine-readable format (portability).
- To do this, you must write, attaching a copy of your ID or document that identifies you, to the address Calle Prado 1, 13260 Bolaños de Calatrava, Ciudad Real (Spain), also through to the email email@example.com.
The interested party also has the right to file a claim with the data protection authorities (Spanish Data Protection Agency). However, any question related to the data we invite you to contact us to solve it.
Users must guarantee the veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity of the personal data that have been collected from them.
Protection of minors
We do not collect personal data from minors. It is the responsibility of the father / mother / legal guardian to ensure the privacy of minors, doing everything possible to ensure that they have authorized the collection and use of the minor’s personal data.
Through our website you can access the social networks Facebook, Twitter or YouTube open to all users. These are websites where the user can register and follow us for free. In these social networks, users will be able to learn about our activities, opinions, access photos and videos. Users of these social networks should be aware that this place is independent from the web atriosbaths.com and is open, that is, it is visible to all its users, and the privacy policies to apply to these contents are those established by Facebook, Twitter or Youtube. ATRIOS is not the owner of social networks.
Updated: 24th June, 2021